Tuesday 10 July 2018

1st Class English , June - Month Syllabus, AP State Syllabus and Telangana State Syllabus


1st Class English , June - Month Syllabus

వీటికొరకు క్రింద ఇచ్చిన లింక్ లపై క్లిక్ చేసి వీడియోలు చూడవచ్చు.
Unit I, My Family, He is, he is, he is.. Rhyme
and

1st Class English, My Family, My Lovely Family,  Unit 1, Part A, Page No 3

1st Class English, My Family, My Lovely Family, Page No 4, English Questions through Telugu

1st Class English, Part B, Rahul's Family and wrods to remember, Page No  5, 6,7

other topics :
1st Class, English Question Words and meanings ఆంగ్ల ప్రశ్న పదాలు, వాటి అర్థాలు

1st Class, English, English Alphabet Reading, English Letters A to Z Reading

1st Class English,  I am, You are, He is  ( తెలుగులో) English Grammar through Telugu

1st Class English, Twinke Twinkle Little Star (Lyrics)

ABC English Rhyme, A B C Song, 1st Class English,  Page no. 18

Words from A to Z, 1st Class English

a to z Alphabet Reading, 1st Class English

Words from A to Z( A నుండి Z వరకు పదాలు) 1st Class, English

Colours, Activity, 1st Class, Class 1


Alphabet A to Z (A నుండి Z వరకు అక్షరాలు ), 1st class English

1st Class, English, Words from A to Z, Reading, (A నుండి Z వరకు పదాలు )

No comments:

Post a Comment