Wednesday 30 May 2018

1st Class English Rhymes and Stories, Andhra Pradesh State Syllabus, Telangana State Syllabus, AP Syllabus, TS Syllabus


1st Class English Rhymes and Stories
వీటికొరకు క్రింద ఇచ్చిన లింక్ లపై క్లిక్ చేసి వీడియోలు చూడవచ్చు.
Unit I, My Family, He is, he is, he is.. Rhyme

Unit II, My School, School is Calling
Calling, Calling School is Calling … Rhyme

Unit III, My Vehicles,
Pom Pom Pom…. Rhyme

Unit IV, My Animal World, My Pets,
Come come Cat.. Rhyme

Unit V, Fruits and Vegetables
My Red Apple
Apple, Apple Rhyme

Unit VI, Flowers and Colours
Our Garden
This is our Garden Rhyme

Unit VII, Parts of the Body,
My Body Parts

Unit VIII, My Stories & Rhymes
Page Nos. 151 to 154

My Rhymes Words
Pages 155 to 161

Johnny Johnny Yes Papa.. Rhyme

Teddy Bear.. Rhyme

Jack and Jill… Rhyme

Bits of Paper… Rhyme

Clap your hands.. Rhyme

Monday is mother’s day… Rhyme

Chubby cheeks.. Rhyme









No comments:

Post a Comment